Dimensions: 15x 1.8 x 21.5cm
Rich Stapleton and Rosa Park, Cereal’s founders, travel extensively for the magazine and were inspired to create a series of city guides that highlighted their favorite places to visit. Now, after building a loyal readership that counts on their unique, considered advice, they are relaunching the books with a fresh design and new content.
Rather than a comprehensive directory of all there is to see and do, these Cereal City Guides offer instead an edit of points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values, in both quality and aesthetic sensibility. Rich and Rosa have personally visited hundreds of venues in London, distilling their preferred locales down to their firm favorites. From the intimate local shops to the eclectic galleries that evoke London’s dual sense of history and modernity, these are the finds that that will offer a more personal take on the city. Meticulously researched and illustrated with original photography, each guide includes:
- photo essays of striking images of the city
- an illustrated neighborhood map
- interviews and essays from celebrated locals such as architectural designer John Pawson, fashion designer Margaret Howell, and more
- lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy
- an itinerary for an ideal day in London
Cereal City Guide: London is a design-focused portrait of an iconic city, offering a distinctive look at the best museums, galleries, hotels, restaurants, and shops.