Publication Date: October 9, 2018
A portrait of London offering a curated edit on what to see and do.
Carefully researched and illustrated with original photography and copy, each guide features 30 of Cereal’s favourite places and also includes:
– a photo essay of the city
– an illustrated neighbourhood map
– interviews and essays from celebrated locals, such as architect John Pawson, fashion designer Margaret Howell, designer Michael Anastassiades, and more
– lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique souvenirs
– an itinerary for an ideal day in London